Cherokee Rolls Report
Trying to find proof of your Cherokee roots?
That's not always easy. The only primary source documents available for tracing and "proving" our Cherokee heritage are the rolls. The challenge is to trace our families to one or more of these rolls.
That's where the Customized Cherokee Rolls Report can help.
Here you will find a completely customized reference to the fifteen Cherokee rolls, as well as tons of other information regarding tribal citizenship requirements and blood quantum calculation. The report includes:
- Custom surname results for fifteen Cherokee rolls:
- Rolls include: Act of Congress, Baker, Chapman, Churchill, Dawes, Drennen, Emigration, Guion Miller, Henderson, Hester, Mullay, Old Settlers, Reservation, Siler, Swetland.
- Rolls date from 1817 to 1924 and are organized within an informative historical context.
- Detailed surname listings for the final Dawes and Baker rolls:
- Results include: name, age, blood quantum, and roll number.
- Names are organized in easy to read alphabetical listings for quick reference.
- Tribal citizenship information:
- Requirements for tribal registration.
- Tribal contact information.
- Tips for calculating blood quantum.
What is a "surname" and which one should I use?
The surname is the family's last name. For example, a man named John Smith would have Smith as his surname. When selecting which surname(s) to research, I recommend using the surname(s) your Cherokee ancestors were using from 1896-1924, because this was when the most useful rolls were collected.
What if I have more than one surname to search?
I can add additional surnames to your report at anytime. After the first surname, each additional surname costs just $15. I will give you the option to add more names when I send you this report.
What if my family surname is not on the rolls?
If the surname you've submitted is not on the rolls, I will contact you with the option to either - 1) supply a second surname to be searched, or 2) receive a full refund.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay by Visa, Master Card, Discover, Paypal, or check. Simply fill out the form above and make your payment selection on the billing page. If you want to mail a check, contact me for mailing address.
How long will it take to get results?
Your request will be addressed via email within one week.
How will I receive the results?
You will receive an email with login information to access the report online, so please be sure you've provided a correct email address.
I ordered a report a week ago, but have not received it. What gives?
Please check the spam box in your email, some email clients (particularly Yahoo and AOL) send my emails to spam. If you do not find it in your spam folder, please contact me and I will resend it.
If you have a question which is not answered here, please feel free to contact me.
All Things Cherokee